CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent 2019-nCoV, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
In addition to strict sterilization techniques, Lakewood Dental Group has a 24hr HEPA filter with UV light, and uses an Ozone generator daily. We are here to help. Let’s work together in these difficult times.
We will see patients in the office for emergency services only, during the stay at home order. Please call 253-588-5228.